ADVANCE IN GRAPHICS DESIGN (AGD)
Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography and illustration. … Graphic designers create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages.
Duration: 5 Months
- Fundamentals of Design & Drawing
- Concepts of Graphic
- Logo Ideas
- Design & Color Principal
- Brochure Design
- Graphic Design
- Webpage Design
- Digital Image Editing
- Page Layout Design
- Publicity Design
- Portfolio Development
- Graphics Designer
- Web Designer
- Advertising Designer
- DTP Operator
- User Interface Designer
- Layout Designer
• Regular projects
• Guidance to develop your own show reel
• High-end studio infrastructure
• Production Based study environment
• 100% job placement assistance
• Expert Faculty members, including expertise from Film, TV, Ads, and Multimedia.
• Practice time includes professional level training of ongoing Film, TV projects.
• The Institute includes Film, TV Production section. So, better scope and facility at class.
• Our students have already worked in many Bollywood, Tollywood Movies and TVC.
• Extra classes will be taken by Bollywood & Tollywood Expert Faculty.